Complaint Review: Patrick McKenna

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: CAD by Ken, Inc — Deltona Florida
Patrick McKenna
Unknown , Select State/Province USA

Patrick McKenna hvacshopdrawings.net 888-360-6062 Also has stolen work from me as well. Unknown

*Author of original report: Funny but a work of fictional

Patrick McKenna is also using my work without permission.

On Jan 17, 2011 I responded to an advertisment on craigslist of "BIM HVAC or Piping CAD Operator".  I received an response that if I could be contacted via phone.  I talked with Patrick McKenna and we worked out terms.

Although me made a lot of promises, he didn't deliver.  Due to personality conflicts, as well as finding out that he wasn't good for his word, I decided to not work for him.  I have multiple archived emails showing that I requested he not use my work as well.

Patrick,

Please let it be known that, and this is a formal request, pursuant to today’s date of February 25, 2010, I am requesting that you remove all of my drawings from all advertising for your services.

Thank you.

3DSpecialist LLC

Revit MEP Solidworks AutoCAD PractiCAD PractiCAM

HVAC Shop Drawings

888-360-6062

Please note, that you can use Google to search for images to see the origin of the original work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-McKenna/Select-StateProvince/Patrick-McKenna-hvacshopdrawingsnet-888-360-6062-Also-has-stolen-work-from-me-as-well-1131302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick McKenna

Funny but a work of fictional

AUTHOR: CAD by Ken, Inc - ()

Okay, first of all this is in response to a complaint that I made here.  Second of all, I have some forth coming information that can be verified by third parties and government websites.

As for the "FAT CAT" statement, yes, I have put on some weight over the years but no, I am not rolling in money.

For the record, this was posted by Patrick McKenna of hvacshopdrawings.net.  He is also not based in Portland, Oregon either but lets keep that between you and I.  Must be too ashamed to admit who it is from.

I will have more information related to this in the near future.

The truth shall set you free.