Complaint Review: Patrick Motors

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: PROBLEMS AT PATRICK!!! — webster Massachusetts
Patrick Motors
519 washington st auburn , Massachusetts USA

Patrick Motors NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT FIX MY CAR AFTER THREE ATTEMPTS BUT I WAS THREATENED THERE AS WELL! I WANT A REFUND auburn Massachusetts

They repaired my car three times without actually fixing the problem and I had to go to Audi to have it redone, one of the guys threatened me as well. I had been a customer of P motors for over 6years when I had a VW; i loved it there. Then I traded my VW in for an Audi and the car began to consume way too much oil within the first 6 moths to a year of dealing with this issue it progressed to the point where I was adding a quart of oil every day or other day (100miles). I went to them three times and they first fixed a plug (along with a detail which was poorly done and my front brakes which were also poorly done), the plug job for the engine didnt work and didnt stop the oil leak that they said they couldnt find; I went back and I told them it didnt work and they gave me a new oil cap after I told them I already tried that, this didnt work either. They kept telling me they didnt know what the problem and they werent sure it would be fixed, this was until they went and said they had an audi tech who just started the day before look at it,which he changed the "breathers and seperators" this did not work and it actually became worse! The service guy who helped me got irritated becauase I was getting upset that they didnt know what the problem was and told me that if I give them a bad review he will kill me since he used to play basketball in the area i live in and he knows where I live. I told his boss and he apologized and said he was joking. Then after I got my car back the brakes squeal (which they did not before!) and the oil leak was way worse. I couldnt nelive this so I had my step dad talk to them because at this poitn i was irate. They did refund me back the money for the plu which was about 170.00, I have to get the exact amount; but they wouldnt refund me for the last job which was over 300.00 or so (need to get an exact on that). I went to Audi who told me that I needed an iol consumption test right away, so they re did the seperation and breathers and I HAD to go back for the second part where they weight the oil for me; and tehy found out it was bad pistons and rings! Audi honored this and replaced htem for free! Thank GOD because through all of this the warrenty that I had purchased from Patrick Motors was about to be up and I wasted about two months going back and forth with P Motors and teh warrenty may not have covered this big job. I spoke with Lou at Patrick Motors a dozen times and he will not refund my money for this last job or honor the mistakes the shop made. On top of all of this I had to be in a loner car of theirs through most of it all which they tried to say I scartched and deeducted money out of my accoutn for the gas without my permission! These people are crooks! If I had enough money I would sue them,what a headache!!!!    (Less)
Category: Repair Issues

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Motors-/auburn-Massachusetts-01545/Patrick-Motors-NOT-ONLY-DID-THEY-NOT-FIX-MY-CAR-AFTER-THREE-ATTEMPTS-BUT-I-WAS-THREATEN-1054950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Motors