Complaint Review: Patrick Place Apartments

• Reported By: Kevin1983 — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Patrick Place Apartments
1622 Bryant St Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Patrick Place Apartments Boot Little Rock , Arkansas

Ok, so Im at my boyfriends house last night. I have never had any problems. I wake up this morning to a boot on my car. First of all, the sign is not visble especially at night. Its on the grass and its not even 3ft tall from the ground. It ttok the guy 2 hours to get there, and he even stated. "Our signs are small, thats how my boss makes his money" I paid $95 to get a boot off my car. I was pissed because thats the first time that has ever happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Place-Apartments/Little-Rock-Arkansas-/Patrick-Place-Apartments-Boot-Little-Rock-Arkansas-1026917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Place Apartments