Complaint Review: Patrick R Cox Tax Masters

• Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: ss160 — Elizabethtown Kentucky United States of America
Patrick R Cox Tax Masters
Houston Tx Internet United States of America

Patrick R Cox Tax Masters I gave Tax Masters $2700 back in 2010, IRS is still send me harrassing letters, the pentalities are still accumulating. txmstr.com, Internet

I hired Patrick R Cox of Tx Masters back in 2010 to handle some tax issues, as of today I'm still receiving harrassing letters from the IRS along with late fee's and pentalities.
I've call Tax Master many times and my file on Tax Master and the IRS is starting to look like an Encyclopedia.
I have been referred to 3 different people via email. it takes weeks and sometimes months for them to get back with me.  In one of my email I begged and pleaded that they get back with me, well they did, to no avail this person has referred me to someone else.   I'm at my wits end, and don't know what to do, I'm thinking, maybe I should just go down to the IRS and talk to them myself.
I'm on SSI and I'm affraid I might lose my house.  I'm stuck as to what to do next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-R-Cox-Tax-Masters/internet/Patrick-R-Cox-Tax-Masters-I-gave-Tax-Masters-2700-back-in-2010-IRS-is-still-send-me-har-767262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick R Cox Tax Masters