Complaint Review: Patrick S Morris

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: PissedNDissapointed — Denver Colorado
Patrick S Morris
20471 Kelly Pl Denver, Colorado USA

Patrick S Morris Assurant Legal Services Paid to prepare bankruptcy paperwork and never delivered Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Patrick Morris

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Assurant Legal Services LLC

*Consumer Comment: Same Issue/ Resolution

I met and paid Patrick Morris $300 at the Aurora library to complete a bankruptcy petition. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PRESENTATION WILL APPEAR COMPLETELY LEGIT. DO NOT BE FOOLED. LOOK ON THIS SIGHT AND YOU WILL FIND OTHER REPORTS ABOUT HIM. He has ignored my calls, responded to texts rudely, lied about being out of town or stuck at work. He even had a child text my phone to say his phone was broken. At the end of the day, after two months, I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN HIM WITH MY PAPERWORK! I do believe that he has some formal training on legal services, the problem is he is a scam artist for not delivering!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-S-Morris/Denver-Colorado-80205/Patrick-S-Morris-Assurant-Legal-Services-Paid-to-prepare-bankruptcy-paperwork-and-never-d-1121413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick S Morris

Patrick Morris

AUTHOR: PissedNDissapointed - ()

That wasnt a threat, it was a question.  And why else would you have reports on here dated back to 2011 with you claiming the same thing, the paperwork is in the mail? AGAIN. GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY IF YOU WANT TO, AND TAKE THE RISK OF BEING SCAMMED BY "PIMPIN PAT" AS HE REFERES TO HIMSELF ON FACEBOOK.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Assurant Legal Services LLC

AUTHOR: Assurant Legal Services - ()

First and foremost Assurant Legal Service categorically denies these allegations. This particular client has been informed many times before that her documents were complete and ready to file. Once a specific date could not be set, I attempted to mail her documents to her address of record. It came back as "not a valid address". The client then proceeded to threaten me with violence and other harassing behavior. At that point I informed the client that was uncomfortable meeting with her, due to the threats and that she could designate a 3rd party, in writing, to retrieve her documents. Til this day that has not happened.

In regards to whoever this other person whom posted he has a way to get people in touch with me, I have no idea who this person is and have never provided a service to a person with that phone number or email address.

Remember you can't please all the people all the time. We offer an affordable alternative to pricey attorneys. I stand by my position and am still in possession of the completed case that is ready to file.

Same Issue/ Resolution

AUTHOR: DKH - ()

I recently had the same issue with Mr. Morris. However if you get this you can contact me. I actually have Mr Morris here at the Aurora Library as we speak. I had to call him from a different number and act like i needed his services. He showed up expecting a NEW Client and was suprised by me. So if you get this please feel free to contact me. You can call or text 3039606825 or email me denvers411@gmail.com. You are more than welcome to come up here and speak with him now. We will be here for a while.