Complaint Review: Patrick Zaremba

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: concerned and frustrated — shelton Connecticut United States of America
Patrick Zaremba
7551 Zion Circle,HuntingtonBeach, Ca92646 Huntington Beach, California United States of America

Patrick Zaremba overcharged on rare coins -- fraud Huntington Beach, California

I read a file by a man named Edward In Tolland, CT (#476139) on Ripoffs. That story is identical to mine with the same man , Patrick Zaremba. Only difference is ,he has move  now to Ca.I, too, was sold coins by his partner back in 1995, with promises made and never kept.Patrick refuses to talk to me , lies about happenings between us and refuses my phone calls or to return calls. When I do talk to him , he screams and yells at me , mad at me , in a most unprofessional manner.We get along fine , as long as I cause no ripples in his pond.He has sold coins for me , but as of this date I have about 9 unsold.  The economy is bad , I need my money just as much as he needs my money. I want him to keep up his end of our bargain.

I cannot beleive this man in Tolland apologized to Patrick online. He had nothing to apologize for. He was mistreated , I can attest to the same treatment . I wish a lawyer could gather up enough evidence  from other abused souls ( I know many are out there ) and begin a class action suit against him. He deserves jail .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Zaremba/Huntington-Beach-California-92646/Patrick-Zaremba-overcharged-on-rare-coins-fraud-Huntington-Beach-California-947922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Zaremba