Alexander

Complaint Review: Patrio Tax Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: will — long island New York U.S.A.
Patrio Tax Services

Patrio Tax Services Patriot Tax Services, Tax Services Rip off will not give you there info, approve you for programs that you would NEVER QUALIFY FOR. Internet

This company is the biggest scam of them all.   They call peoples houses and cellphones off a dialer and if you ask who they are they hang up.  THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY INFORMATION.  Also I being an accountant have received a phone call from this office, and THEY WILL QUALIFY YOU FOR WHATEVER SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST DEAL/RATE EVEN IF YOU DONT/NEVER WILL QUALIFY.   THEY TOLD ME THAT WITH 75,000 EQUITY IN MY HOUSE, A ACCESSIBLE 401K, AND A DISPOSABLE INCOME AT THE END OF THE MONTH OF $1,500.00 THAT THEY COULD SETTLE MY DEBT FOR $500.00 IF I PAID THERE FEE'S OF $2,500.00 UP FRONT.  AFTER I ASKED THE REP HOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE HE SAID HE WAS NEW, THEN I ASKED HIM WHY HE WOULD QUOTE ME IF HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD QUALIFY FOR, AND HE SAID I DID QUALIFY!  SO I ASKED AGAIN, HOW COULD I QUALIFY IF I BLATANTLY HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY OFF THE DEBT? AND HIS ONLY RESPONSE WAS WELL THEN JUST PAY OFF THE DEBT.  HE HUNG UP.  HE NOW CALLS MY PHONE EVERY DAY MAKING REMARKS TOWARDS MY FAMILY, AND MY LIFE.  I was told by the Manager over there Brian that this will be taken care of, and it has not stopped since.  They call my phone, make jokes while I am on speaker, for the whole office to laugh at.  The rep calls me is "Glen Brinaga."    If I was to give anyone advise on this company it would be, why in the hell would you EVER do business with this company.  The biggest ripoff out there at this ti me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrio-Tax-Services/internet/Patrio-Tax-Services-Patriot-Tax-Services-Tax-Services-Rip-off-will-not-give-you-there-inf-706346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrio Tax Services