Complaint Review: Patriot Construction Group INC

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Lorenzo — Chicago Illinois USA
Patriot Construction Group INC
www.chicago-roofer.com Internet United States of America

Patriot Construction Group INC - chicago-roofer.com - robert skertich Unprofessional scam artist that doesn't keep to contracts. He doesn't even have a Roofing License in Illinois. Internet

* : I wish to delete my prevoius statement.

I am writing this report to warn others of Mr. Skertich's scam tactics. (He is not even licensed to do roofs in the state of Illinois) I was recently employed by Mr. Skertich as a salesman. We had a written contract between the both of us stating the terms and conditions of my employment which we both had signed. I worked my tail off, and after many no show meetings by Mr. Skertich on the day in which I was supposed to receive my paycheck, I had to call him from a different number for him to finally answer me. At that point he had proceeded to tell me that he did not have the funds to pay me, and wished to put it off until next week and for a much lesser amount. I declined and am now hiring a lawyer and seeking legal action against "The Patriot Construction Group, Inc..

The whole time I knew Mr. Skertich, I always was baffled why his men never lasted more than a week, or until they were informed of thier lack of payment for labor. He is a fly by night contractor like you always hear horror stories about. If you run into him, hard working employee or homeowner, you are better off running away as fast as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Construction-Group-INC/internet/Patriot-Construction-Group-INC-chicago-roofercom-robert-skertich-Unprofessional-scam-490095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Construction Group INC

#1

I wish to delete my prevoius statement.

AUTHOR: Home Improvement Professional - (USA)

I want to delete my previous report on "The Patriot Group, Inc." I was misinformed, and filed it out of anger in assuming things. I retract my previous statement.