Complaint Review: Patriot Homes USA, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: Bill with home problems — harrison city Pennsylvania United States of America
Patriot Homes USA, Inc.
1004 Harrison City/Export Road Harrison City, Pennsylvania United States of America

Patriot Homes USA, Inc. Poor Construction, Planning and Customer Service Harrison City , Pennsylvania

Just ride around Crimson Point where Patriot is building and look for yourself.  Notice how the neighborhood is graded; one house at a time to cut cost and corners.  This causes problems like poor or improper drainage, horrible slopes on driveways, driveways sloping toward the house leaving garage doors unable to open when it ices outside.  My wife and I regret our decision to use this builder.  The only time we were able to meet with the builder was prior to us giving him money.  After that he would even talk to us.

I have had multiple warranty issues with the home that have been difficult or impossible to get resolved.  The home is now 17 months old.  I advised Patriot Homes that my family room floor squeaks and I have a serious issue with my roof and shingles.  The floor issue was reported verbally prior to closing and written shortly after.  As far as the roof is concerned, I reported broken shingles approximately one month after moving in and most recently I reported a more serious issue.  This issue is as follows: The shingles are lifting at the edges and there are two dips forming in the floor decking.  Patriot Homes is refusing to fix either issue.  They even refuse to answer our calls.  Not surprising if you pay attention the details.  Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Homes-USA-Inc/Harrison-City-Pennsylvania-15636/Patriot-Homes-USA-Inc-Poor-Construction-Planning-and-Customer-Service-Harrison-City--518679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Homes USA, Inc.