Complaint Review: Patriot Motors

• Reported By: Mere — Covington Georgia
Patriot Motors
955 US HWY 19 Zebulon, Georgia USA

Patriot Motors Never buy car from here Zebulon Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Who asked about oil changes?

*Author of original report: Certified mechanic

*Consumer Comment: Check your oil routinely

I purchaeed a car from Larry the owner, he assured me that I was getting a great car, that another customer to the 03 kia Sorento to Five Star automotive and has it inspected, I felt that Larry was an honest man, my mom recommended him.

dilated lasted long enough for me to drive it home, next thig you know the brake master cylinder needs to be replaced. I went back and forth with him, he paid a small amount of the repair.

Long story short, I purchased car in February it was getting repaired , I did not fully have the car back in my possession until April, I was told that the transmission needs to be replaced immediately, I put a new ac compressor the car, because it went out as soon as I got the brake master cylinder fixed, and now the engine completely locked up on me. I was told that the head gaskets been cracked on this car for some timee.

and that the dealer removed the bulb or fuse for the check engine light not to come on, do this is what they do at Patriout motors. Please do not ever purchase a car from this dealer,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Motors/Zebulon-Georgia-30295/Patriot-Motors-Never-buy-car-from-here-Zebulon-Georgia-1070631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Motors

Who asked about oil changes?

AUTHOR: coast - ()

I didn't ask about oil changes. I asked how often do you check your oil level? The engine locked-up because there was no oil due to the cracked head gaskets. Apparently you ignored the racket that must have been coming from the engine compartment.

Certified mechanic

AUTHOR: Mere - ()

For your information I have every oil change do muted on time, for speak on matters that you know about. I'm a single mothers with 4 kids the last thing I wanted is to be sold a piece of crap by anyone. And if the dealer is experienced he would have noticed that before he bought the car from the auction or another dealer, he claimed that it had been checked out they should have seen it. I took the car to the Kia dealership as well as my mechanic and the guy at the dealership said that I was taken, so please don't make comments unless  you know all the facts!!!

AGAIN DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

hate to see another person, take all the money they had and be sold a dream

Check your oil routinely

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I was told that the head gaskets been cracked on this car for some timee. and that the dealer removed the bulb or fuse for the check engine light not to come on"

How often do you check your oil level? Why don't you know if it was the bulb or the fuse that was removed? Neither you nor your mechanic can make the claim that the dealer disabled the warning light. A previous owner may have disabled it.