Complaint Review: Patriot Movers - PROGESSIVE VAN LINES - National Moving Network

• Submitted: Sat, September 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, September 10, 2005

• Reported By:methuen Massachusetts
Patriot Movers - PROGESSIVE VAN LINES - National Moving Network
San Jose, California U.S.A.

Patriot Movers - PROGESSIVE VAN LINES - National Moving Network ripoff San Jose California

*Consumer Suggestion: Patriot Moving is now Premium Relocation of Las Vegas

First of all they changed there name and website for apparent reasons. I just read what this company did to the last person who wrote a rip off statement and they DID THE SAME THING TO ME. On top of them charging me 1,400 more than they were allowed to they "lost" over 10 boxes of my things, but won't admit it.

All the employees email address have changed so I can no longer contact anyone about the many, many broken and missing items. I can't even get a report so I can file with my renters insurance. They also made me Western Union the money to them while my things were in transit or they would put them in there storage and charge me daily until I paid.

This company is a CONTRACT company (they never told me that!), they contracted out the horrible movers, " PROGESSIVE VAN LINES" which is actually part of their company to rip me, and many others off. I had to get a loan to pay for my things and on top of that it cost $350.00 to western union the money. According to the D.O.T a moving company can not charge more than 10% over the estimate and get the money up front, they have to give you months to pay for it! None of this was legal and I can't begin to explain the emotional termoil it caused.

Please do not ever goes through these people. If you got scammed by them then please file against them with the Department of Transportation. Only they can take care of them. Patriot movers / Progessive Vanlines / National Moving Network are all names they have used but they keep changing..

Amy
methuen, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2005 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Movers-PROGESSIVE-VAN-LINES-National-Moving-Network/San-Jose-California/Patriot-Movers-PROGESSIVE-VAN-LINES-National-Moving-Network-ripoff-San-Jose-California-156624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Movers - PROGESSIVE VAN LINES - National Moving Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Patriot Moving is now Premium Relocation of Las Vegas

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Just a word of warning, Patriot Moving/National Moving Network has closed up shop and reopened under Premium Relocations.