Complaint Review: Patriot Moving and Storage

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Heidi-SoFla — Delray Beach Florida
Patriot Moving and Storage
http://patriotmovingandstorage.com/ , Florida USA

Patriot Moving and Storage VIPMoving.infoPatriot Moving and Storage Van Lines, Inc COMPLETE DISHONESTY AND BOGUS OFFER South Florida Florida

I purchased a Living Social voucher for Patriot Moving and Storage.  I paid for (2) movers to move items for 2 hours, plus one hour drive time.  When I called to schedule the services, the phone was answered by some rude guy that told me to go on line and book my move - www.vipmoving.info

This is where I listed the items that I need moved.  (1) outdoor patio table (8) outdoor patio chairs (2) outdoor chaise lounges, (1) sofa table and 12 boxes.  I need these items moved from a storage unit to my home.  The total distance between the 2 places is just under 4 miles.

SO when the rude guy called me back after my on-line inquiry, he told me that my charge would be $300 plus the Living Social voucher for which I paid $99.  I asked him what the additional $300 was for and he said to cover his "overhead" and fuel.  He also indicated that he would need to send a 3rd guy out to complete the move.  What a bogus company and scam artist.  I can lift ALL of the items myself, I just need the truck.  This is complete false advertising.  They should be ashamed of themselves.  I can only image how many poor souls fall for this companies lies.

Thankfully Living Social gave me a full refund and I really hope they learn their lesson with Patriot Moving and Storage and STOP honoring or offering their bogus services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Moving-and-Storage/Florida/Patriot-Moving-and-Storage-VIPMovinginfoPatriot-Moving-and-Storage-Van-Lines-Inc-COMPLE-1153236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Moving and Storage