Complaint Review: Patriot Moving

• Reported By: Bret — Apollo Beach Florida United States of America
Patriot Moving
1660 185th St. #8, North Miami Beach,, Florida United States of America

Patriot Moving rip off, belongings held hostage North Miami Beach,, Florida

This company held my personal belongings hostage.  Two drivers who spoke English in Missouri apparently could not understand English (and spoke Russian) in Florida - and could not understand me.  They said they were by my house - and did not show up for days.  Once they arrived - they claimed the weight was different than agreed upon.  I had to pay them cash before they unloaded the truck.  The drivers could not produce weight documentation.  I believe they used the tactic of not showing up when they initially called in the event I had the sheriff or other authorities present - which I should have done in retrospect.  I paid thousands more than I should have - and I am a victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Moving/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33179/Patriot-Moving-rip-off-belongings-held-hostage-North-Miami-Beach-Florida-722564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Moving