Complaint Review: Patriot Restoration

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By:kennesaw Georgia
Patriot Restoration
2070 Attic Pkwy Suite 106 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Patriot Restoration DONT EVER HIRE OR WORK FOR THESE SCAMMERS Kennesaw Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Nyles Lehnen, Patriot Restoration, USA Restore

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WE ARE A REPUTABLE COMPANY WITH OFFICES IN INDIANAPOLIS AND ATLANTA AND HAVE A GREAT SALES FORCE - THEY ARE ACCOUNTABLE!!!

I was an employee of Patriot Restoration until just recently. I could no longer work for such a sham of a business. When I was hired there I was trained to go door to door and offer to commit insurance fraud.I was told to knock on the door and tell people that they had bad hail damage (even if they didnt as long as their roof was big and cut up as the owner said) and to tell them that we would work with their insurance Co. and waive their deductible(The fraud part) I was then told that the owner Nyles would handle the rest. This is were all the trouble started.

Nyles frequently called my customers and made promisses to do work at certian times and just screw people over. He would lie to employee and customer alike. Because of his business practices he has never had a rep work for him for over 3 months. He screws over their customers and then keeps all of the money for himself after the reps quit because they cant take it anymore. As far as specifics things that have been done to customers they are too numerous to list but I will give a recent example. Over 2 months ago I sold a customer storm damage on their roof. We signed a contract to replace their roof, protect their landscaping, and roll their yard with a magnetic roller. The roofers show up and strip her whole roof right before a thunderstrorm was predicted instead of doing it a piece at a time and then they just leave because the storm comes and dont even tarp the customers roof. (the roofers by the way were any group of Mexican laborers that had their own insurance - I saw one hired on the spot that could barely speak english) I then get a call from the customer saying that their whole ceiling was leaking from the rain on the unprotected roof the night before. I assure her that we will fix that as soon as the roof is done because Nyles said again that he would take care of it. That was over 2 months ago and it is still not painted as of this morning.

The next day I get a phone call from this customer complaining that they got 2 flat tires from nails in their drive way and that there were old shingles and nails all over her yard. He wanted me to call and threaten this customer to get our money before the job was even finished. I couldnt take it anymore. I pretended that I was still working there to try to get some of the money that I was owed (straight commission) and have been unsuccessful. They dont want to pay anybody and now to get rich as quick as possible the owner and manager snuck away to Indiana real quick to try to make their scam as big as possible before the fact that they are scam artists catches up to them and they opened another office.

John z
kennesaw, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Restoration/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Patriot-Restoration-DONT-EVER-HIRE-OR-WORK-FOR-THESE-SCAMMERS-Kennesaw-Georgia-462608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Restoration

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Nyles Lehnen, Patriot Restoration, USA Restore

AUTHOR: DoxBox - (United States of America)

DoxBox Services, Inc.

Files, reports and posting of that belonging to Patriot Restoration Services, Arch Exterior & Roofing Services and Nyles Lehnen are acts of disgruntle customers who have intended to manipulate the system by profiting off of their insurance funds. These account, activities and prejudice reports all false and will be removed from all posting.

Executive Account Specialist
DoxBox Services.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Nyles Lehnen - (U.S.A.)

THIS MAN WAS NOT ACCOUNTABLE. The proof is in the pudding people. This man John Zagula is a liar, and he gets what was coming to him. He told us, (after not managing his clients well and moonlighting for several other companies) - that his dad was dying of cancer and he needed to go and be with him. This is a pitiful story but I have to stick up for the hard work that my wife and I have put in for years building our business.

Little did we know that he went to re-hab! NO- he wasn't with his dad in Michigan, but was in re-hab. That ladies and gents, is a liar last time I checked. He even sold his own aunt a job and she called him a schmuck and said she couldn't stand him on account of his unaccountability. She said, and I qoute -"I would never trust him with a dime - so when the check comes I will give it to Patriot immediately." So that just shows how unaccountable he really is. I fired him once, and he lied and came crawling back. He is a great salesman with absolutely no follow up ability whatsoever. DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN he will only leave you with spite and contempt.

PS - I never would have written this childish rebuttle - but the kid who complained had to have his name written up close to slander -- if he does one thing further to act out against a company who tried to help him - I will press charges in a court of law citing slander. He signed a non-compete, and many other legal papers that will put him out of the game if he chooses to have it that way - because the judge isn't going to take pity on a drug addict. Period.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company