Complaint Review: Patriot Taxes

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: S A — Oak Park Illinois
Patriot Taxes
3940 W Chicago Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Patriot Taxes Patriot Prepared my taxes and filed them late causing me a penalty from the IRS of $800.00. I called them on several occasion and no one would return my call. Sam is the person who prepared my taxes Chicago, Illinois

This company is a rip off and I can't express enough all the pain and suffering they have caused me with dealing with IRS.    I went to Patriot Tax for them to prepare my taxes.  I went in on April 14th and Sam who represented himself as the owner said this would not be a problem to file my taxes.  To my surprise I received a letter stating I owed $800.00 due to penalties of filing a late tax return.  I have called Sam several times.  He does not return my calls and on a separate incident when I did reach him on the phone he hung up on me.   I am still dealing with this and I would like to warn others to steer clear of this establishment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Taxes/Chicago-Illinois-60651/Patriot-Taxes-Patriot-Prepared-my-taxes-and-filed-them-late-causing-me-a-penalty-from-the-1038273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Taxes