Complaint Review: Pats Hair Wefting

• Reported By: LG23 — Louisiana United States of America
Pats Hair Wefting
P.O. BOX 2008 Smyrna, Georgia United States of America

Pats Hair Wefting Patricia Pat A Professional Wefter?! Smyrna, Georgia

I sent Pat 10.0z of Virgin Curly Indian Hair for wefting, but a litte more was shipped. I asked only to get the amount originally purchased weft, which led me to paying late bc she couldn't honor the orginal agreement. i asked Pat for Express Services. From my understanding I was told, Sure you can get your hair wefted and shipped on the same day, until it was time for the work to be done. Later she said "No, it dosen't work like that way, it takes 1 whole day to weft then ship. I'm like okay, there is No need to Express anything. The Next the hair was wefted, but I couldn't make a purchase bc what we agreed on wasn't Honored. A week later I sent my payment and funds for Overnight delivery. I contacted Pat on the 24th, she later responded the next morning on the 25th with "Will do". I continue to wait for an email with the tracking, didn't receive. It's about 3:00 PM when I placed a called to her asking "Did my hair ship? i paid for express services, what's going on?" She says "I wont be able to ship today, I have personal business going on and the post office will close in 30mins." I said "I paid for Express services, if I would've known you wasn't going to ship today I could've selected priority mail." Finally the next day my order ships and usually for Overnight service the package will have to be in the post office before a certain time. Pat selects 2nd Day Air instead of Next day Air and the time for package to be delivered,she selects before 3PM instead of 10AM. Like wow really?! The packged didn't ship till the 29th! Upon recieving the WEFTs there was issues, The shedding as if a 4yr completed the task and tangles. Remind you she's a "Processional" which I thought I would avoid shedding and tangling by sending someone who specializes in this type of work my hair, wrong!!! I contacted PayPal they said the couldn't provide a refund on services, I contacted her she said she can only refund shipping! Which concluded, she purposely selected those options for shipping. Today my hair is still SHEDDING and a hot mess. I could've brought wefts from India, for the same work -$116.20. Pat has yet to take ANY responsibility caused, i WANT MY $$ BACK PAT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pats-Hair-Wefting/Smyrna-Georgia-30081/Pats-Hair-Wefting-Patricia-Pat-A-Professional-Wefter-Smyrna-Georgia-967934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pats Hair Wefting