Complaint Review: Pats Small Engine

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:mammoth lakes California
Pats Small Engine
23416 Baltimore St. East Bethel, Minnesota, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pat's Small Engine Rip off shop East Bethel, Minnesota Minnesota

Pat's Small Engine is a waste of time to do business with. I purchased a snowmobile clutch from Pat's. They sent me someone elses order. When I called them to let them know that they sent me the wrong order, they insisted that it was my fault. There was a 17 year difference between the part I ordered and the part I recieved. I ordered a clutch for a '04 Skidoo, but I recieved a clutch for a '91 Polaris. There is no way I would have ordered the wrong clutch. We continued arguing over the phone and they hung up on me. I called back and asked to have my money refunded and they said send the clutch first, then I would get my money. I still have not recieved my money. Just not a good business to deal with if you ask me.

Syndicate cinema
mammoth lakes, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pats-Small-Engine/East-Bethel-Minnesota-Minnesota-55005/Pats-Small-Engine-Rip-off-shop-East-Bethel-Minnesota-Minnesota-312728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pats Small Engine