Complaint Review: Pat's Small Engine

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: rebjeep1 — Bay City Texas
Pat's Small Engine
680 EAST DUAL BLVD ISANTI MN , Select State/Province USA

Pat's Small Engine Placed an order, Credit Card charged and order was never shipped, Cancled after 2 weeks. ISANTI Minnesota

*Author of original report: Think Twice

Ordered parts for mower on 8/9/13, credit card was billed. One week went by, called. Got a call one of the parts would take 8 to 10 business day to obtail. Called Pats, told them to ship the rest of the order and cancel to one part they were waiting on. Credit card was refunded the amount of the one part. 8/21/13 called Pats my order still has not been shipped. Told them to cancel order and refund my CC. As of 8/23/13 still no refund but a new charge to my CC for the amount of the original order. Customer service person acts like she has no clue as to what is going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pats-Small-Engine/ISANTI-MN-Select-StateProvince-55040/Pats-Small-Engine-Placed-an-order-Credit-Card-charged-and-order-was-never-shipped-Canc-1078261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pat's Small Engine

Think Twice

AUTHOR: rebjeep1 - ()

It is very hard to get credit card refunds from Pat's. The people that I talked to could not give me answers, except I do not know or Let me check. Once I thought I was going to get a refund, instead it was another charge. I finally got things straight. I think filing a dispute with my CC make some difference.