Complaint Review: Pats small engine

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: spicedew — Atwater United States of America
Pats small engine
680 EAST DUAL BLVD,Isanti,MN Internet United States of America

Pats small engine Spend a bit more and buy from a responcible supplier Internet

This is my third time ordering from Pats small engine.Both other orders were late and one was the wrong parts! I placed this my third order on the 18th of Nov.2011. I just called and was told my parts shipped today Nov 28th 10 days later!! Their site says I would receive my order in 5 to 7 days. I never will order from Pats small engine again!! For the few dollars on parts pricing I could have had my parts in a reasonible time from Briggs and Stratton or Jacks small engine. I suggest to stay away from Pats small enging,Buy from busisness minded companies that care about return customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pats-small-engine/internet/Pats-small-engine-Spend-a-bit-more-and-buy-from-a-responcible-supplier-Internet-802474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pats small engine