Complaint Review: Patte Purcell

• Reported By: Priscilla Purcell — Las Vegas Nevada
Patte Purcell
https://www.getcatsmeow.com/default.aspx?utm_sourc Internet USA

Cats' Meow Internet Rip off on Cat's Meow, they double charged me! Internet

*Author of original report: customer service? Lied!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cats Meow

I saw a television ad for Cat's Meow a cat toy with a buy one get one free plus additional handling of $7.95. I went online to order. I ordered 1 with the free one, the bill should have been $28.00 but they billed me for 2 sets at $79.00. There is no way to correct it. I called immediately to change it and I got an endless loop of voice machine messages and no way to cancel or correct. They also gave you no opportunity on the site to review your order. This is Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patte-Purcell/internet/Cats-Meow-Internet-Rip-off-on-Cats-Meow-they-double-charged-me-Internet-1055739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patte Purcell

customer service? Lied!

AUTHOR: Patte Purcell - ()

I called them first thing Monday morning and waited on hold for 1/2 hour. The woman told me the order had already shipped. I ordered it Sunday. I told her that was a lie, they said I wouldn't get it for 6 weeks. I told her I wanted to cancel she said its too late. I called my bank and it hadn't finished processing yet. True scammers!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cats Meow

AUTHOR: Oldsailor65 - ()

I just ordered it and instead of the invoice coming to less than $30.00 it was close to $70.00.  They hadn't charged it to my debit card yet so I had to cancel my card and get a new one.  Phoneing the company is only a waste of cell phone minutes.  DON'T ORDER THIS.