Complaint Review: Patti Novak Introductions

• Updated: Sun, August 23, 2009

• Reported By: Shelly — Galesburg Michigan USA
Patti Novak Introductions
435 Whitcomb Street Kalamazoo, Michigan United States of America

Patti Novak Introductions What a waste of my hard earned money Galesburg, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Las Vegas Matchmaker Patt Novak!

I've had the same bad experience as the others that have filed complaints on this site.  I signed up with Patti Novak Introductions in January 2008.  When I signed up and met with a representative for Patti Novak, she indicated I would receive approximately a match a month.  To date (more than a year and a half later), Ive only had 3 matches (completely an unreasonable expectation).

I don't trust verbal communication with her or her office.  I started an e-mail and letter writing campaign requesting my money back which hasn't gotten me anywhere, if I got a response at all.  Her office actually set up a personal meeting with me and Patti, but it was cancelled at the last minute (needless to say I wasn't surprised).  I even had an attorney write a letter on my behalf hoping to spur some action.  I received the same garbage as the others about the contract has no expiration blah blah blah.  I'm thinking for crying out loud I could be 90 by the time I receive my 12 matches!

It also seems we were all charged different sums, offered different contracts, and received matches that aren't near our specifications, etc.  I'm sick that I have given her/this service my hard earned money and this is what I'm getting in return.  We all need to come together and do something about this, possibly a small claims action...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patti-Novak-Introductions/Kalamazoo-Michigan-49001/Patti-Novak-Introductions-What-a-waste-of-my-hard-earned-money-Galesburg-Michigan-484208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patti Novak Introductions

Las Vegas Matchmaker Patt Novak!

AUTHOR: Skip - ()

Can you believe she opened in Las Vegas!!!!!! Maybe after frauding them, she will pay us back....lol

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC