Complaint Review: Patti Rush Capital Field Services

• Updated: Wed, July 20, 2011

• Reported By: ok rep — oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Patti Rush Capital Field Services
2603 Edwards Road alma, Arkansas United States of America

Patti Rush Capital Field Services owners mother claims my work as her own and doesn't pay me alma, Arkansas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sharon Ward your co-worker Burke had to complete the work

Patti Rush and I (at her suggestion) sometimes traded off work.  If I had inspections in her areas I sent them to her, she would complete, and when I would be paid for them I would pay her.  with the exception for the very first set of inspections she did for me which was right before Christmas 2010.  For these inspections I paid her prior to my getting paid for them because it was just before the holiday, I knew the previous company she worked for had stiffed her a paycheck. and I knew she needed the money.  It wasn't convenient for me but I had no problem with it.

I did only 1 job for her which I did november 2010.  she informed me that payment wouldm't arrive for that job until Feb 2011 and new that from the beginning. (this was a gov't job).  After completing the job she told me to send the data to her along with photos I took while onsite and that she would send it all in.  I was a little suspicious of this but complied.  I had no real reason not to trust her.  I had been reliable and trustworthy to her and expecter her to be the same.

During the two months I was waiting for payment from Patti I continued to receive emails from  her daughters company Capital Field Services, Alma, AR pertaining to work that needed performed and asking for volunteers to assume responsibility for them.  Having not been paid for the first work I did and due to the fact that even though Capital has requested that I sign a non-compete and send a w9 I did not request any other work from them.

In March I finally emailed  her and inquired about my pay for this job.  She used various excuses for putting me off for 2 more weeks at which time she raised a complete fit in an email and finally stating that I wasn't getting paid at all for the work i did.

I realized then that considering the way the whole thing was handled by her (having me send the data to her instead of giving me the web address to submit it myself), she had intended to rip me off the whole  time.  It became obvious that she uses her daughters company to make money on the side at the expense of anyone she can.  Her daughter and owner of Capital Field Services must know about this since they were the ones to send me updates and emails on a regular basis.

What liars, cheaters, and scammers. If you read this and are interested in keeping up with how it goes, be prepared to see a rebuttal from PR full of rages, lies, whining and just plain crap.  It's what she does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patti-Rush-Capital-Field-Services/alma-Arkansas-72921/Patti-Rush-Capital-Field-Services-owners-mother-claims-my-work-as-her-own-and-doesnt-pay-715235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patti Rush Capital Field Services

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sharon Ward your co-worker Burke had to complete the work

AUTHOR: Oklahoma Inspector - (United States of America)

Sharon Ward, the person who wrote this malicious report did not complete the work. A co-worker in which she has worked several places with is the one that completed this work order and he is the one that was paid for the job.  B. Martin completed and was paid by the company for this job.
 You never send any photos of a safety rail installed therefore you were not paid for the work order.  Mr Martin was sent to the property and completed it.
You constantly had no car or transportation to complete jobs you were doing for several companies. As far as inspection trade offs.. you were paid for inspections by another company, you spent the money that was for inspections we did in this area and then you had to wait to pay what was owed to us.
I know your situation is dire since you and your husband don't usually have a permanent job but really Sharon you know none of the statements in your malicious report are true.