Complaint Review: Patty FRAUSTO, STANLY M JOINER,

• Submitted: Thu, July 04, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: Don't Trust chmeitli@me.com Patty Frausto Stanley Joiner, stanleymjoiner@yahoo.c — LAS VEGAS Nevada
Patty FRAUSTO, STANLY M JOINER,
1234 Nathan Biship Court Laurence Fruge, California USA

Patty FRAUSTO, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, INSURANCE FRAUD, STANLY M JOINER, THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOIUR IDENTITY. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR INFORMATION OR SIGN UP FOR A THIS BAND OF THIEVES ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO GET CREDIT CARDS IN YOUR NAME AND SELL THEM FOR CASH. YOU WILL BE $100000 IN DEBT WITHIN DAYS. IT'S VERY SCARY TO THINK SOMEONE COULD BE THIS VINDICTIVE TOWARDS OTHER HUMANS. Laurence Fruge California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: a complete lie...

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS IS .. WE ARE INNOCENT CITIZENS, SCAMMED, and we want our money back.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I AM STANLEY M JOINER AND THIS WAS WRITTEN BY TOBIAS WEST

Patty FRAUSTO, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, INSURANCE FRAUD, STANLY M JOINER, THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOIUR IDENTITY. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR INFORMATION OR SIGN UP FOR A THIS BAND OF THIEVES ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO GET CREDIT CARDS IN YOUR NAME AND SELL THEM FOR CASH. YOU WILL BE $100000 IN DEBT WITHIN DAYS. IT'S VERY SCARY TO THINK SOMEONE COULD BE THIS VINDICTIVE TOWARDS OTHER HUMANS. WITH THE NEW INTERNET LAWS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS ONCE YOU EMAIL THESE THIEVES AND YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND MORE. I AM A VICTIM OF THESE VILE PUKES AND BLEEDING FESTERING INFECTED HOLES. RUN LIKE THE WIND!! THEIR PROMISES WILL ONLY GET YOU FURTHER INTO THIS VAST HOLE YOU'RE IN ALREADY.

Don't Trust chmeitli@me.com Patty Frausto Patty FRAUSTO, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, INSURANCE FRAUD, STANLY M JOINER, THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL YOIUR IDENTITY. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR INFORMATION OR SIGN UP FOR A "CLASS ACTION" LAWSUIT. THEY WILL STEAL YOU IDENTITY AND RUIN YOU. Stanley Joiner, stanleymjoiner@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patty-FRAUSTO-STANLY-M-JOINER-/Laurence-Fruge-California-90067/Patty-FRAUSTO-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-INSURANCE-FRAUD-STANLY-M-JOINER-THEY-ARE-TRYING-TO-ST-1064510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patty FRAUSTO, STANLY M JOINER,

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

a complete lie...

AUTHOR: PattyF - ()

Tobias... what do you think, we are stupid? Do you feel good slandering innocent people?

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THIS IS .. WE ARE INNOCENT CITIZENS, SCAMMED, and we want our money back.

AUTHOR: PattyF - ()

This is upsurd... We are innocent Citizens, We were scammed, and we want our money back, due to Tobias West's Scam, I am now fighting for my home and can't even afford school suplies for my kids... Why would I steal money.., I don't even have a Credit card company, or a credit card.   This is Totally upsurd, a total lie, and I am very upset and hurt. I need to work every day, living paycheck to paycheck and fell in to FAMILY 1st HOME PRESERVATION SCAM, and now this Scammer is slandering us? HE IS THE SCAMMER AND THIEF, NOT US.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I AM STANLEY M JOINER AND THIS WAS WRITTEN BY TOBIAS WEST

AUTHOR: RIpped off by Tobey West - ()

This complaint was written by Tobias West in retaliation for the posting I put on ripoffreport to warn people from signing up with his loan modification scam. Tobias West is the owner of Legal Affiliates Group, Family 1st Home Preservation Group and Nourmand and Associates. Mr West is being indited by the Federal Government for fruad. Stay as far away from this creep as you can. If you can not reach him by calling Nourmand and Associates you can try his email tobey_west@yahoo.com or contact his father Peter West at

Remington West Co. LLC

(303) 807-41017165 Arapahoe Rd, BoulderCO 80303

pwest80303@aol.com www.remingtonwestcarz.com

I guarantee this rat will sink with his ship!