Complaint Review: Paul And Paula Cormier

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2004

• Reported By:Tupper Lake New York
Paul And Paula Cormier
116 Ivy Terrace Tupper Lake, New York U.S.A.

Paul And Paula Cormier ripoff I think Hud should step in and see whats really going on Ivy Terrace Tupper Lake New York

I wonder how Ivy Terrace Can afford to have people that think they are living in Hollywood ? With their fancy lights out side there house who pays for there electric ? Oh! that's right it's included! A fringe benefet that these people are allowed to abuse!
I wish I could if I was living off of SSI and compensation that I probably don't even need. I know these people able to do a whole lot more then what SSI sees them do. Hmmmm

As for IVY Terrace it's suppose to be for low income people to SAVE and move on to thier own homes not make IVY Terrace ( Hud Housing )like it's their permanent property.

Oh, not to mention living in a four bedroom when they only have two children. Medical reason ? That's a joke!

I know that fat bastard crook runs to his car everytime there is a rescue call like he is Batman! When he isn't even on the squad that he was terminated from years ago! Unknown reason hmmmm!

I think it's unfair to those who are there because they are needy and under poverty level.

I think Hud should step in and see whats really going on and who it really works for because to me some people get a better deal then others and get the chance to live large when its simply not fair to all who are struggling there.

THE ONE's THAT ARE REALLY WORKING AND EARNING MONEY LEGALLY NOT FAKING MEDICAL BULL CRAP!

Lights! Camera! Action !

OutRAGEous
Tupper Lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-And-Paula-Cormier/Tupper-Lake-New-York-12986/Paul-And-Paula-Cormier-ripoff-I-think-Hud-should-step-in-and-see-whats-really-going-on-Ivy-91535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul And Paula Cormier