Complaint Review: Paul Anderson

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: mike0627 — Sierra Vista Arizona United States of America
Paul Anderson
London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Paul Anderson Part of inheritence scam with [email protected] London, United Kingdom

This is a copy of the email sent to me, which is self-explanatory!

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: (((email redacted)))
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: Good Day Sir.

Dear mr Mike,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am happy to see that you are a very kind and loving man and I must say I have been impressed with your ability to itemize issues and deal with them with good dexterity. As you must have realise time is not on our side now.I want the best for Rita and it is my joy that she has met a man like you Mr Mike.

I won't have much time to type an email this time because I have to be off to see Rita's mom. As you must have noticed I spend many hours there daily and so I just came online to read your email reply, and so I can send a reply as well after I saw Rita.

I will be needing a sum of 500 Pound Sterling to cover court fees and change of name and re-registration fees and also for insurance. And another mandatory sum of 150 Pound sterling to cover British  ministry of justice administrative fees and I hope to get it effected by monday so time is of great essence here.

?I want you to send it in Stephen's name who is my asistant in the office so he can pick it up at moneygram or any of your choice and drop it off with me at hospital So I can leave and quickly be back, that would save the time of having to go to get it  first before going to make the payments,his details is Stephen Bennett , Heathrow, London, UK.

Do send me details of the Moneygram as soon as possible by email.I appreciate your concern and will be a great joy for us to have you around soon.

Thanks,
Paul andersen esq.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Anderson/London-Select-StateProvince-/Paul-Anderson-Part-of-inheritence-scam-with-ritajohns22yahoocom-London-United-Kingdom-997308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Anderson