Complaint Review: Paul Angell - Fresh Start PCs

• Submitted: Thu, September 01, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 01, 2005

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
Paul Angell - Fresh Start PCs
Res. 4219 E. Second Street / Bus. 3400 E. Speedway Blvd. #188-288 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Paul Angell - Fresh Start PCs Searching for others ripped off by Fresh Start PCs Can we organize group legal action? RIPOFF Tucson Arizona

I am searching for others who have been ripped off by Fresh Start PCs, owned by Paul Angell. I know I am not the only person who didn't get what was promised after investing a large sum of money. Unfortunately, the company is now out of business.

With help I have obtained what I believe is Paul Angell's home address and telephone number. I have included that information in this report. I've also given this info to my lawyer who is assisting me in this matter. I was wondering if there are enough people who have been ripped off by Fresh Start PCs to potentially start a class action lawsuit.

If you have been ripped off by Fresh Start PCs, please add to this post, or post a new report. I can't put my email address here, but if there is a big response I will post my phone number. Let's see how many "victims" we can find to perhaps increase our efforts in getting our money back.

Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2005 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Angell-Fresh-Start-PCs/Tucson-Arizona-85711-85716/Paul-Angell-Fresh-Start-PCs-Searching-for-others-ripped-off-by-Fresh-Start-PCs-Can-we-o-155742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Angell - Fresh Start PCs