Complaint Review: Paul Ascherl Construction

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: An unhappy customer — Issaquah Washington
Paul Ascherl Construction
36370 SE 94th St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9711 Snoqualmie, Washington USA

Paul Ascherl Construction In Paul's words: "We operate solely on a time and material basis so I am always conscious of how much time projects are taking me. Early on in my business after making a poor decision when weighing how much time I should put toward quality, I got some good advice from Arlene (the customer). She advised me "if you're going to err then err on the side of quality." That statement stuck with me over the years." Well, Ascherl charging twice as much as a job should cost, stuck with me. When you operate on 'time and materials," you can take your sweet time. In my 15 years of hiring contractors, I have never had a contractor work on time or materials. it leaves the consumer open for over billing. Based on my experience and the work performed, I cannot in good conscience recommend Paul Ascherl Construction, unless, of course, you like to throw your money away. Snoqualmie Washington

In Paul's words from his website:  "We operate solely on a time and material basis so I am always conscious of how much time projects are taking me. Early on in my business after making a poor decision when weighing how much time I should put toward quality, I got some good advice from Arlene (the customer). She advised me "if you're going to err then err on the side of quality." That statement stuck with me over the years."

Well, Ascherl charging twice as much as a job should cost, stuck with me.  When you operate on 'time and materials," you can take your sweet time, if you're the one getting paid.  In my 15 years of hiring contractors, I have never had a contractor work on time or materials.  it leaves the consumer open for over billing.

Ascherl Construction exists to meet whatever your construction need are, from changing a difficult lightbulb to remodeling your entire home. We provide service in the Greater Seattle and Eastside areas.

That changing of the light bulb might cost $60.00, but, hey..if you're Bill Gates, what the heck!

Based on my experience and the work performed, I cannot in good conscience recommend Paul Ascherl Construction, unless, of course, you like to throw your money away or, like Bill Gates, have so much you can use it for toilet paper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Ascherl-Construction/Snoqualmie-Washington-98065/Paul-Ascherl-Construction-In-Pauls-words-We-operate-solely-on-a-time-and-material-basi-1115549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Ascherl Construction