Complaint Review: Paul Basurto

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: Nutrition As Therapy — Bellflower California
Paul Basurto
Nationwide USA

Paul Basurto Paul Basurto and Associateshttp://facebook.com/paul.basurtoPaul Basurto, CEO, Visonary Entrepreneur26895 Aliso Creek Rd, Suite B22, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 This person stole money from my corportation Aliso Viejo California Nationwide

This person Paul Basurto claimed to be an expert in the collections area. I knew him on a personal level and he insisted on looking at an old account for me that owed my company money.  He stated he could recuperate money lost.  He asked me for a check for $1800.00.

Once he got hold of my bank account, he began withdrawing money at his leisure totaling over $7,000.00.  He never recuperated any money from the poject I gave  him;  instead he stole from me.

I took him to court and agreed to hear him out to settle.  He was very rude and offered me $500.00 to "get me off his back".

Needless to say we went back into the courtroom and I won the case.  This guy passes himself off as knowing the law and piggy backs off of actual professionals. He is supposedly studying to be a lawyer. He has a long history with the law owing money not only to me but also to other companies, individuals, and the IRS.

This month I received a letter that he claimed bankruptcty so I will not be getting any of the money that he stole from me back.

I am writing this so that he does not take advantage of anymore people.  He is also on dating websites, Linked-in, etc., anywhere he can meet new people and take advantage of them.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Basurto/nationwide/Paul-Basurto-Paul-Basurto-and-AssociateshttpfacebookcompaulbasurtoPaul-Basurto-CEO-1173507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Basurto