Complaint Review: Paul Boes - Powered Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Miranda — Egg Harbor Township New Jersey U.S.A.
Paul Boes - Powered Marketing
2849 CURVING OAKS WAY Orlando, Florida United States of America

Paul Boes - Powered Marketing fraudulent credit card charge Orlando Florida

Saturday, May 15th I checked my AMEX bill and found a $79.95 charge to Powered Marketing that I knew that I did not make. I immediately disputed the charge and then did some research. Paul Boes who was involved with MK Supplements was the "owner" of the company. Last year I was charged $89.95 to MK Supplements that I did not charge and went through much grief to have the charge taken off of my bill. I was even sent 2 bottles of whatever that I returned through certified mail. Anyway, it seems as if this Paul Boes has brass ones and is trying to rip off the same people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Boes-Powered-Marketing/Orlando-Florida-32820/Paul-Boes-Powered-Marketing-fraudulent-credit-card-charge-Orlando-Florida-604225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Boes - Powered Marketing