Complaint Review: Paul Chad Comingore

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Brenda — Tampa Florida
Paul Chad Comingore
2018 Phyllis Pl Tampa, Florida USA

Paul Chad Comingore Willow Creek Mobile Home Park Paul C. Comingore is a fraud, a crook, a slum lord, and a scam con-artist that made me, my husband, and children homeless. But, yet took all our money, we'd been ripped off and now we're pissed off! Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: Did u get a response?

*Consumer Suggestion: I was also ripped off by this company

My husband, three children and I moved to Tampa, FL from Morgantown, WV. We contacted Joy & Janet at Willow Creek Mobile Home Park located in Tampa, FL. We wired her a $499.00 deposit. Also, my mother, sister, and her 2 children moved with us to get they're own mobile home at Willow Creek and wired a $499.00 deposit. We rented a 26' U-Haul truck to move our furniture to Tampa, FL. Also, to mention we have three dogs. When we arrived at Willow Creek Mobile home and was greeted by Joy, and Janet we paid our 1st months rent and so did my mother on her mobile home. As we were moving all our furniture in the units we noticed a lot of problems like the doors and windows were all broke, kitchen cabinet doors falling off the hinges, cracks in the walls and ceiling. Window air conditioning blowing out hot air. After moving all our furniture and boxes it was getting night fall. Joy said our monthly rent will be $1,300.00 per month each for me, and my mother. This was not the agreement we made by phone and e-mail, the rent was to be around $800.00 per month. Later! that night the kitchen stove caught fire and roaches, and cockroaches were crawling everywhere. The fire department was called, and no smoke detectors. The Health Department came the next day, and said this home isn't livable and it is unsafe to live in. Next! The managers Joy, and Janet told us we had to vacate the property and leave the premises. Joy, and Janet said they have another mobile home park about 40 miles away in Hudson, FL. And, they have two mobile homes move in ready at Forest Green Mobile Home. We were told to see a woman at Forest Green in Hudson named Sunday. We got another rental truck loaded up and headed on over to meet Mrs. Sunday..... She had no ideal who we were, and was confused - Mrs. Sunday claims she has nothing available at this time. We were now considered homeless at this point. Joy, Janet, and Sunday work under a man by the name Paul Chad Comingore who owns these properties. I want to file a civil lawsuit against the owner and take action, I want my money back! I will join forces with anyone else who was ripped off by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Chad-Comingore/Tampa-Florida-33619/Paul-Chad-Comingore-Willow-Creek-Mobile-Home-Park-Paul-C-Comingore-is-a-fraud-a-crook-1146754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Chad Comingore

Did u get a response?

AUTHOR: Joy - (USA)

My name is joy fritz ( look me up on Facebook) and I would like to start a civil case but I would need your information. Iam currently the one being screwed by this company when I moved here from michigan on July 1st. Please email me at (((redacted)))

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I was also ripped off by this company

AUTHOR: Christina - ()

Two days ago we were ripped off by this company, in a very similar situation as your family. I hope that by now you have found a good loyal landlord, and safe place for yourself and your family. I am interested however, in joining forces with you to take this guy down. My husband and our five children have been through hell, with no place to go because of these people. They wont even give me a copy of my lease, just a copy of the park rules. It is our RIGHT to have a copy of the lease. I've contacted code enforcment, and I'm working on filing a lawsuit. The unit we chose had cockroaches, and mold. And a ton of other things wrong with it, that would make it unsafe and unlivable. We didn't see these things during our walkthrough. It was after everything was said and done that we saw it all. They've taken all of our money and some. I dont care if it ends up costing us what we gave them, I just want them to pay for what they have done to us. I'm hoping code enforcment shuts down their whole park. The other unit we looked at we didnt choose because it was infested with cockroaches, so I can only assume all of the mobile homes have some sort of issues that would be breaking code rules. Please please please, contact me. If we work together we can bring this guy and all of his parks down! 8133158464 Call me anytime!