Complaint Review: Paul Chiacchierini - Pennsylvania Academy Of Recording Arts And Sciences - The Audio School, Paras

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By:Harrisburg Pennsylvania
18 Carlisle Street Suite 109 Gettysburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 717-3344487
  • Web:
  • Category: Music

Paul Chiacchierini - Pennsylvania Academy Of Recording Arts And Sciences - The Audio School - Paras Prennsylvania Recording arts & sciences - theaudioschoo.com IS A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY DONT BE SCAMMED! Gettysburg Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Paul had a pothead on payroll flr six years.

*UPDATE Employee: Help with job

*Consumer Comment: This is a true report

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS REPORT IS FALSE!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS REPORT IS FALSE!!

My Husband recently attended the Pennsylvania Recording Arts & Sciences in Gettysburg also known as www.theaudioschool.com and PARAS, thinking he would be getting a high paying job in the music industry. Instead he is working in the local movie theater paying $7. an hour not exactly what we had in mine when we shelled out over $12,000 to take classe with Paul Chiacchierini who is a liar they dont even have any type of employment placement service after graduation even though he promised my husband he would help him get a job. Now we cant afford to pay the rent because my husbands pay working at the movie theater just doesnt cut it, so if you dont want to end up being homeless I would suggest NOT taking classes there.

Broke wife
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Chiacchierini-Pennsylvania-Academy-Of-Recording-Arts-And-Sciences-The-Audio-School-Paras/Gettysburg-Pennsylvania-17325/Paul-Chiacchierini-Pennsylvania-Academy-Of-Recording-Arts-And-Sciences-The-Audio-Schoo-431522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Chiacchierini - Pennsylvania Academy Of Recording Arts And Sciences - The Audio School, Paras

Paul had a pothead on payroll flr six years.

AUTHOR: Frank Smith - ()

He also had a raging temper one minute then acted like the coolest guy in the room the next.  he could also be high while teaching, started class late....the ones he didn't cancel anyway.

Help with job

AUTHOR: bchenaille - (Virgin Islands (US))

Please contact me so we can help you take the last course over again.  If you truly are a graduate of the Academy then I would remind you of the information imparted to you in the Business Communications course.  I would be happy to meet with you again to give you a fresh perspective on how to gain employment.  I have been at the Academy for several months and more than likely never met with you.  I am sincere in my invitation and look forward to hearing from you.  I challenge you to take me up on my offer and would like to see you employed as well.  Call me at 717-334-4487.  Sincerely, Bill Chenaille

This is a true report

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Just an update I attended the Audio School and Paul and his boys promised me the world and I am still unemployed dont give them your money they are crooks. I still cant get a job in the music business now I hear they are ripping off people in Philly as well dont give  them money.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THIS REPORT IS FALSE!!

AUTHOR: Paul Chiacchierini - (U.S.A.)

My name is Paul Chiacchierini. I am a Vice President of the parent company that owns the Pennsylvania Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (not the school Director). I do not give entrance interviews as was stated in the complaint. I invite anyone to investigate our company with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We are a company in good standing with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a member of the Gettysburg Adams Chamber of Commerce, and the only Private Licensed School for recording & audio technology in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The provisions set by our licensure with Pennsylvania prohibit us from "Ripping anybody off" by a series of painstaking reports that have to be filed each physical quarter. Our school must maintain a 65% placement rate for graduates and we currently hold an 80% job placement. In addition, we carry a 97% graduation rate. Pennsylvania has the toughest regulations for licensed trade schools out of any state of the 50, and we have maintained a spotless record for our first 2 years of operation. No person that attended our school could have written this letter; since we require a 12th grade reading level by giving a Wonderlic Basic Skills exam (required by the Commonwealth) before the student is admitted. The author of this complaint did not care enough about it to check their facts nor their spelling. Please do more than just consult this website before considering a school of any kind for your education.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THIS REPORT IS FALSE!!

AUTHOR: Paul Chiacchierini - (U.S.A.)

My name is Paul Chiacchierini. I am a Vice President of the parent company that owns the Pennsylvania Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (not the school Director). I do not give entrance interviews as was stated in the complaint. I invite anyone to investigate our company with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We are a company in good standing with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a member of the Gettysburg Adams Chamber of Commerce, and the only Private Licensed School for recording & audio techonlogy in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The provisions set by our licensure with Pennsylvania prohibit us from "Ripping anybody off" by a series of painstaking reports that have to be filed each physcal quarter. Our school must maintain a 65% placement rate for graduates and we currently hold an 80% job placement. In addition, we carry a 97% graduation rate. Pennsylvania has the toughest regulations for licensed trade schools out of any state of the 50, and we have maintained a spotless record for our first 2 years of operation. No person that attended our school could have written this letter, since we require a 12th grade reading level by giving a Wonderlic Basic Skills exam (required by the Commonwealth) before the student is admitted. The author of this complaint did not care enough about it to check their facts nor their spelling. Please do more than just consult this website before considering a school of any kind for your education.