Complaint Review: Paul Defense

• Reported By: defense — madird Spain
Paul Defense
Anselmo LLobera Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Paul Defense he robbed me and I lost $240 000 Internet, Other

Anselmo Llobera , Gustavo Zamora and Vicky Lynn Zamora robbed me $35000, I filed with the Dutch police but they never helped me, they investigated him, I lost $240 000 due to him Vicky Lynn Zamora and Gustavo Zamora, I have here all the police reports from the Netherlands to the USA.

Once one of them got your money, you are done. I wish and pray everyday for this person to pay. he never did nothing for em and got all my money. Following a dispute with Zamora they deported me, as Vicki Lynn Zamora is a CIA agent. Of course Zamora was in the case too he travelled for.

that these people remain free tells a lot about the so called Unioted States of America, it seems you are putting the wrong people in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Defense/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Paul-Defense-he-robbed-me-and-I-lost-240-000-Internet-Other-967767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Defense