Complaint Review: Paul J. Hooten & Associates

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Long Beach New York
Paul J. Hooten & Associates
5505 Nesconset Highway Mount Sinai, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 631-331-0547
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Paul J. Hooten & Associates The Evils of The Greedy Collectors Just like Their Wall Street Counterparts Mount Sinai New York

Paul J. Hooten & Assoc. are the slime of the earth. You've heard about the greed of the Wall Street Attorneys and now here is a company that takes very old debts and turns them into cash for themselves, making their living off of distressed consumers.

No one wants to have debt, obviously if you knew you had a judgment you would have paid it. What this moron does is goes and finds old judgments and then buys them from the original creditor and collects on them.

I had a judgment from 17 years ago, and how I found this out was from my bank account being frozen a few weeks ago. 17 years ago I had a falling out with an attorney who was horrible in a custody and divorce proceeding. We parted ways and he got a judgment for supposedly his version of what I owed. In the past 17 years, this attorney has never contacted me in anyway shape or form.

Now one month ago this disgusting pig of person ....let me rephrase that.. this vampire, unhuman decides to come after me. Trying to get a garnishment to make me pay.

Listen up out there, if anyone else is dealing with this jerk, please contact me through this site..maybe we can get together and do something about it through the NY Attorney General's Office. If we just stand by and do nothing, these types of buisinesses will grow and just think of all the lives they are hurting.

Concerned citizen
Long Beach, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-J-Hooten-Associates/Mount-Sinai-New-York-11766/Paul-J-Hooten-Associates-The-Evils-of-The-Greedy-Collectors-Just-like-Their-Wall-Street-383952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul J. Hooten & Associates