Complaint Review: Paul Lester

• Reported By: Cynthia — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Paul Lester
2145 Hamilton Ave Internet, Virginia United States of America

Paul Lester Candice Marie Usher money and vehicle scam Internet, Virginia

I got unto a website sellmycar.com to look for a vehicle. I surfed through a particular car I was interested in. I contacted the seller through email. He contacted me to let me know that he was under a plan through EBAY Motors to sell his vehicle.

I was then contacted through email from EBAY Motors (so I thought). That They would be handleling Paul Lester case. They explained that he was a member of EBAY Motors membership. I was contacted to send a deposit of the amount for the vehicle and that once they received the full  amount  through western union and confirmed the info with money transfer control number that vehicle would be in route.Needless to say the vehicle was never delivered and that I loss my money. I hope that this not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Lester/Internet-Virginia-23503/Paul-Lester-Candice-Marie-Usher-money-and-vehicle-scam-Internet-Virginia-733688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Lester