Complaint Review: Paul Liburd

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: Gopal — Pune Internet India
Paul Liburd

Paul Liburd Zero Cost Commissions, Zero Cost Commissions, Forex Accumulator, Internet

This is how it all went.. a good friend of mine was working as a virtual assistant for this guy and he required a programmer so my friend recommended me to him. We coded a website for him called as affilaitesonly.com. My friend had to quit his job because of some personal reasons. Before my friend quit the job he informed him that he is going to do so. But after he quit the job, this guy refuses to pay me and tells me that only if my friend joins the job back he will pay me. He didn't answer any of my emails till I told him that I am going to put his name on scam websites. He said that he is not scared of it and he said that unless my friend does his job he wont pay me. His site is ready and he is not ready to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Liburd/internet/Paul-Liburd-Zero-Cost-Commissions-Zero-Cost-Commissions-Forex-Accumulator-Internet-649899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Liburd