Complaint Review: Paul Puzzanghera

• Phone: 302-668-6931
  • Web:
  • Category: Library

Paul Puzzanghera Textbook Broker ripoff Wilmington, Delaware

In 1998, Paul Puzzanghera contacted me in San Diego. I am a K-12 used textbook broker. He represented himself as a wholesale textbook buyer in South Carolina, the name of his business was Edubuyers. He made some small wholesale purchases of textbooks, under $500 each. Then he arranged to buy $2550 worth of books from me. I sent the books and he sent a check. The check bounced. From that point on he no longer answered my phone calls, and he and Edubuyers essentially disappeared. I still have the check, but it is likely that the statute of limitations has run out on this. I remember Paul as a smooth talker, very convincing. I am not surprised to hear that he has had a very active career as a con man. His daughter is Destiny Puzzanghera, but she is probably very embarrassed to have him for a father, as his son the attorney would be. I have given up ever collecting on the bad check, but I keep it as a reminder to be more careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2011 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Puzzanghera/Wilmington-Delaware-19803/Paul-Puzzanghera-Textbook-Broker-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-724182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Puzzanghera