Complaint Review: Paul RC Rosenthal

• Reported By: MargotOgilbie — Chandler Arizona United States of America
Paul RC Rosenthal
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Paul RC Rosenthal Pauly Slime, pervert Las Vegas, Nevada

This guy is bad news.  I was with my friends a couple weeks ago for a bachelorette party and this creep would not keep his hands off of me.

I am 5 months pregnant and told him that I am married and my husband is in the service.

He said to me that he is turned on by pregnant women.  More cushion for the pushing he told me..sick sick pervert.

When I found out he was the manager for this tour company, hell do they even care what their managers are doing.

He flashed his credit card and offered to buy champagne and said it was on the CEO of onboard tours. He is really flashy with someone elses credit cards, creep..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-RC-Rosenthal/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Paul-RC-Rosenthal-Pauly-Slime-pervert-Las-Vegas-Nevada-886734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul RC Rosenthal