Complaint Review: Paul Rogers Kennedy

• Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: Lady Linda — Ashland Ohio United States of America
Paul Rogers Kennedy
55 ne 5th. Ave, 2nd fl Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Paul Rogers Kennedy I was contacted by the Center for Legal Justice stating that they were a referral service.for Attorneys. Mr. Kennedy was the best at getting refunds from the fradulant timeshare resell companies. I I was to receive refunds in no more than 4 months - not received a penny Delray Beach , Florida

Contacted by the Center for Legal Justice stating that they were aware that I had been ripped off by fradulant timeshare resell companies.  They could refer me to Paul Rogers Kennedy who would be able to get the fees that I had paid refunded.

I was charged $3,200.00 upfront and was told that I should have all of the funds refunded in less than 4 months.  Said that the companies that I had paid in 2009 - 2010 should be back in less than 60 days.  Still waiting.

They have absolute nothing for me.

I have filed complaints with the BBB and the Attorney General/Div. of Agri & consumer affairs against both of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Rogers-Kennedy/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Paul-Rogers-Kennedy-I-was-contacted-by-the-Center-for-Legal-Justice-stating-that-they-wer-723305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Rogers Kennedy