Complaint Review: Paul Rueda

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Disappointed — Lehighton Pennsylvania United States of America
Paul Rueda
4948 Queens Way Kunkletown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Paul Rueda Rooter-Man PA Told me to lie to bank and proceeded to rip us off. Kunkletown, Pennsylvania

Stay away from this guy, he will give you a low bid and then subcontract out the shoddiest work imaginable.  He probably made a good $20k profit off of us, by some estimates we've gotten.  Almost two years later and not all work is complete.  Check out BBB first, I have been told by guys working for him that some clients have gone to court over his work (or lack thereof).

I can understand since he had us lie to the bank to have all funds released up front.  He told us he didn't have the funds to do the job. Well, that was a hard lesson learned.

He sends carpenters to do electrical work, thank God the couple of subcontractors were nice that he sent, although when they found out how much he was paid for the job and then what he was giving them and expected of them, they seemed to disappear.  Everytime I "try" to turn on my front porch light, look at the dirty/unsealed T1-11, the rotted floor that he promised to fix, the cracks left unsealed, etc. etc.... basically whenever I sit in or see my low bid/but overpriced addition I almost have a stroke.  Does not return calls.  Never provided paperwork on "new" water treatment system.  We were just told, "Don't worry, it will last 15 years, if something happens just give me a call."  Yeah right and you'll answer when?  I seriously cannot type all the problems that we've had with this guy.  I would have to sit here and type all day and I can't do that with a 1 year old, work, school, etc.  Just please stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Rueda/Kunkletown-Pennsylvania-18058/Paul-Rueda-Rooter-Man-PA-Told-me-to-lie-to-bank-and-proceeded-to-rip-us-off-Kunkletown-P-859706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Rueda