tire

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — North Scituate Rhode Island United States of America
Paul Ruggieri
133 Suddard Lane North Scituate, Rhode Island United States of America

Paul Ruggieri Deborah Ruggieri convinced us that they had a great program, I paid $4,000.00 in February 2012 and we have not been able to contact them since North Scituate, Rhode Island

Like several other individuals who were contacted by Pacific Palms Destination and Any Minute Travel my wife and I became victums caught in their web. We sat in on their presentation and also received a special form to receive free airfare that we could not use. The presentation was very convincing.
My wife and I enjoy traveling and any possible cost savings is wonderful. We had just recently booked a cruise before the presentation and pricing through them would have been less although not very significantly.
We attempted to contact them this past August 2012 and could not make any contacts at all. After going on line we realized that this most likely a scam.
Yesterdays mail I received a invoice to pay $199.00 yearly dues to Any minute Travel located in Las Vegas, Nevada... So what's up with this??? Obviously, I am paying this invoice unless their is some satisfaction... which I am doubtful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Ruggieri/North-Scituate-Rhode-Island-02857/Paul-Ruggieri-Deborah-Ruggieri-convinced-us-that-they-had-a-great-program-I-paid-40000-1001716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Ruggieri