Complaint Review: Paul Sullivan

• Reported By: anonymous — Rochester New York
Paul Sullivan
15 Portsmouth Terrace Rochester, New York USA

Paul Sullivan, Landlord - A Renter's Nightmare Rochester New York

This man is the most misogynistic, disrespectful, cranky old bastard I have ever met in my life. He will enter the apartment whenever he wants, without warning (which is illegal), he does not take care of maintenance, he does not care about the comfort and well-being of his tenants, and he is a liar. For example, I was promised a garage spot. Upon trying to park in it, I discovered that the already-narrow garage door was partially blocked by other cars. When I told him this, he answered "well, I never said you could fit a car in the garage." That was my first week in the apartment.

Things have gotten progressively worse over my two years here. He responds to emails when it is relevant to him (i.e. when addressing him coming into the apartment without notice), yet otherwise claims he never received them, for things like maintenance requests. He will then tell me that I'm a liar when presented with printed out copies of the emails. He calls to yell at me often about such things and always hangs up on me, refusing to take the call when I call back. He is condescending, referring to me at "sweetheart" or "dear." He makes threats about our security deposit regularly. My roommate and I have been incredibly responsible tenants, yet this man chooses to verbally abuse two girls who are 40-plus years his juniors on a regular basis.

It's a shame, as this was a very large and pretty apartment, but not worth dealing with this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Sullivan/Rochester-New-York-14607/Paul-Sullivan-Landlord-A-Renters-Nightmare-Rochester-New-York-1068842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Sullivan