Complaint Review: Paul W Hopkins

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Whitney — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Paul W Hopkins

Paul W Hopkins Farmer Paul Disappearing act , Internet

I met this individual in a restaurant before I went to a job enter interview. He sparked a conversation and found out that I was job hunting. He later explained that he was looking for an assistant for his growing company. I gave him my resume and he later contacting to discuss a job opportunity. We met a week later to discuss the details of the job where he offered me a job. I was currently employed but unhappy with my job so I quit so that I could start working for Paul W Hopkins.

The Job I was working at did not require a two weeks notice because we worked on two week rotations. Paul W Hopkins informed me that I would start work that following Monday. Later we had a few phone conversations to discuss what time we could meet to fill out my employment paperwork. At first he kept pushing the day back in which we would meet until he finally stopped answering my phone calls.

Now I am out of a job. I would have not quick my other job if did not have a job offer. I now behind on bills and unemployed thanks to Paul W Hopkins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-W-Hopkins/internet/Paul-W-Hopkins-Farmer-Paul-Disappearing-act-Internet-975770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul W Hopkins