Complaint Review: Paul Weeks - 20 Pounds In 10 Days Weight Loss Program

• Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Paul Weeks - 20 Pounds In 10 Days Weight Loss Program
.20in10days.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Paul Weeks - 20 Pounds In 10 Days Weight Loss Program Paul Weeks Weight Loss Program Scam Uses Stolen Photos to Promote His Program Internet

I am a professional fitness model and was recently alerted by several fans and friends that Paul Weeks had stolen my copyrighted images off of my website and was using them to promote his 20 pounds in 10 days online weight loss scam. I am in absolutely no way affiliated with this man or his program and would never encourage anyone to try to lose 20 pounds in 10 days as that is simply not healthy.

When I first discovered that he was using my images to promote his program I wrote and asked to have them removed from the website. He said that he was going to and I decided to just move on and let the situation go. That was until I received another email recently alerting me that my pictures were being used on banners and ads for Paul Weeks program. After a little investigating I found that in fact he hadn't removed my pictures, and instead had placed them all over large banner ads which were posted on various websites. Not only did he steal and use copyrighted images without permission, he tried to utilize my hard work and dedication as an athlete to put a buck in his own pocket. I run an online training and nutrition program (Hitch Fit ) that is actually legitimate, so he additionally caused confusion for people as to what program I am actually working with.

This guy has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to proper nutrition, and I am willing to bet that if he stole my images he probably stole all of the other "testimonial" images that are on his site as well.

Diana
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Weeks-20-Pounds-In-10-Days-Weight-Loss-Program/nationwide/Paul-Weeks-20-Pounds-In-10-Days-Weight-Loss-Program-Paul-Weeks-Weight-Loss-Program-Scam-444086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Weeks - 20 Pounds In 10 Days Weight Loss Program