Complaint Review: Paul Weeks

• Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Edmonton Other
Paul Weeks
www.20in10days.com Internet U.S.A.

Paul Weeks Sold me a diet,which was unsuitable,I only went ahead with the purchase becuase his testimonial pages gave positive feed back on customer service.He has different excuses each time for not giving a refund.He accused me of being more "concerned" with getting a refund than wanting losing to weight.He also said he changed his refund policy as people bought the diet and had no intention of using it. Internet

I bought a diet plan from the internet (www.20in10day.com) which promises to help you lose 20lb in 10days. After receiving the diet I looked at the contants and realsied it was unsuitale for me. I immideatly cancelled the diet (did not save it or down load it) and requested a refund same day of purchase. I got an email back from Mr Paul Weeks, who asked me to tell him which food I was not able to use on the diet, and he will send me a substitute list of food. I also advised him that as I am on medication it may not be possible for me to follow the diet, but I never the less I sent him a list of foods I was unable to use.

I did not receive any amended list instead I was asked to provide a grocery list, if I wanted a refund. When I told him that I do not have the diet so I was unable to shop for food. He then told me that he will only refund the money if I can get him a doctors note. A doctors note costs 35 and due to my financial situation I am unable to spend this much money, and I told Mr Weeks the same, besides I do not feel very comfortable allowing someone I do'nt know have access to my medical history. When I pointed out his testimonials page and that his paractice is different to what is mentioned, he than told me that he has now changed his refund policy as people bought the diet without any intenstion of using it.

I was accused by Mr Weeks of being more "concerned" about losing my money than I was about losing weight. Every email comunication I have had with Mr Weeks has given me excuse after excuse not to refund the money. As I payed through PayPal, they were also unable to get me the refund but they have but the web site on their fraud list so if they get another complaint he will be investigated.

He is continuously forcing me to go on his diet, I have sensitivety to some of the food on his plan, and as I am on medication I have to be very careful, I have advised this over and over again to Mr Weeks, but will only consider giving me a refund if I go on his diet. My health is more important than Mr Weeks business ethics.

Anonymous
Edmonton
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Weeks/internet/Paul-Weeks-Sold-me-a-dietwhich-was-unsuitableI-only-went-ahead-with-the-purchase-becuase-449215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Weeks