Complaint Review: Paul Wiltz of Monet Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: ex- client — LA California United States of America
Paul Wiltz of Monet Inc.
6000 Poplar Ave. #250 Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Paul Wiltz of Monet Inc. Lies - Upfront Fees - Waste of Time Memphis, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: BEWARE!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Malicious Attack

*Consumer Comment: Ex-Client Update.

To everyone thats involved in the entertainment business,
DO NOT do business with Mr. Paul Wiltz of Monet Inc. He will waste your time with double talk and BS promises. He has
NO idea of what hes doing, and doesnt even have funding sources to take any projects to.

Its bad enough that he charges up front fees, but he has wasted  my time with my projects for months.

All of his projects are taken to another source that does deal directly with the funding sources. When I find out who this other source is, I will be back here to post their information on this site to help those that really want direct contact, and not idiots like Mr. Wilts.

Dont be fooled by Mr. Wiltz promises and his fancy double talk.
It will be a waste of your time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Wiltz-of-Monet-Inc/Memphis-Tennessee-38119/Paul-Wiltz-of-Monet-Inc-Lies-Upfront-Fees-Waste-of-Time-Memphis-Tennessee-797626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Wiltz of Monet Inc.

AUTHOR: Todd - (United States of America)

The word is, that this individual Mr. Paul Wiltz is running scams by charging upfront fees to his clients, and is unable to close any deals. I, and other individuals in the entertainment business have done our research on this person, and the results are not good. BEWARE!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Malicious Attack

AUTHOR: Paul Wiltz - (United States of America)

Monet Inc has been in business since 2001. We have successfully provided funding to a substantial amount of clients during this period. This compliant is not only false and misleading, but is a direct attempt to discredit our company without merit. The individual(s) reporting were provided with  funding offer(s) and have no merit to their slanderous claims against our company or myself. Numerous clients have responded to these rebuttals and expressed their positive experiences. Here are the facts related to these attacks. The film maker making these claims received numerous funding offers at 100% of their requested budget amount. They did not have their 1-2% required by our funder. We have documentation to evidence this as fact!! Their service agreement required no less than 5% cash equity. They are aware of this and had the opportunity to speak directly with our funding partner as all clients are provided this as a  part of  our  policy. The funders protocols require that the principals are engaged directly as part of the funding process. This attempt to discredit Monet Inc., and disclose a funder is a vail attempt by the film maker ( who had no prior history of producing a worldwide releases directly) to blame and smear Monet Inc. This film maker received a valid offer and spoke to the funder directly. MGM Grand was not the funder!! I initially didn't respond to this report because it is completely false. I changed my position after seeing a focused effort to defame  our firm by this film maker and a small cabal of others they have engaged. We have a small deposit we require in our service agreements. Any client being truthful will attest that the amount of work and time we invest for any project far surpasses the nominal deposit amount. This client and their band of cohorts are liable for pending litigation. Our continued commitment to accountability and honesty remains despite these slanderous and malicious attempts to discredit myself and Monet Inc. I have been in banking since 1986 and my commitment to serve clients accompanied with my dedication to my banking practice clearly has been a lifetime commitment. To all potential consumers the allegations being presented are false and is an attempt to discredit a sound organization without truth and merit. In additon in this case  the funder that provided a valid funding offer for this client has an established protocal that requires ( by agreement) that we collectively vet and discuss all projects in detail. Quite frankly this is an attempt to extort revenge and cause doubt in the minds of potential customers who could benefit from the expertise and services we provide.  Don't be mislead by this small group of indivduals who have no bonofide reason or claim to deter you from looking to us for your capital needs. None of these allegations are correct and I will continue to provide accountability and integrity to all those we serve. In today's economy finding capital can be extremely challenging. Unfortunately there are indivduals and firms who are not advocating accountability in the marketplace, however Monet Inc. is not one of these firms. Lastly independant film financing  is extremly diffulcult to obtain in todays market expecially for those who don't have a track record or pre-development funds as required. Don't be MISLEAD by these posted attempts by those who have conspired in an attempt to discredit Monet Inc., because they lacked their cash requirements to close on their funding opportunity. Anyone who has any questions may contact me directly at 708-890-9589 during regular business hours.

AUTHOR: ganjababy16 - (United States of America)

My husband who plays for the San Diego Chargers and I  have worked with Mr. Wiltz and his company, Monte, Inc several times in the past, and I have nothing but good things to say about him and what he has help us accomplished.

After reading some of the reports, I was skeptical at first, but we took our chances.  We worked diligently with Monet, Inc out of Chicago Office, his staff was very productive and helpful. Our films were very successful.

After my SUCCESSFUL AND BENEFICIAL with Monet Inc, I am chalking up these reports to just bitter filmmakers who had were didn't have a their crap together and their films would not make it but they think it was oscar winning...and it was not..or with a failed project and expected .

They expect Mr. Wiltz to raise the dead.  I guess he just tried to help them, but some people just are not worth helping. Mr. Wiltz to work miracles. When I went to Mr. Wiltz, I needed additional funding and guidance he was very knowledgeable and straightforward with the information he gave.

Ex-Client Update.

AUTHOR: Ex client - (United States of America)

To all of those in the entertainment business. As I said before in the previous post,
when I found out who Mr. Wiltz of Monet Inc. was taking his projects to for funding,
I would be back here to post their information.

This company from what I heard, is direct to the money for funding films and much
more. Their website is www.mgmfilmfunding.com. I looked at their site, and
I liked what I saw. Ill be contacting them this week.

They seem to be well known here in California as well as NYC and Florida.

We all deserve to deal with people that know and care about this business!