Complaint Review: Paul and Melissa Bjarnson

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: MonteVista — Oakridge Oregon
Paul and Melissa Bjarnson
PO Box 853 Oakridge, Oregon USA

Paul and Melissa Bjarnson Tenant left a rental owing a significant amount of money Oakridge Oregon

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My side

Paul and Melissa Bjarnson, previously tenants at Monte Vista Mobile Home Park in Oakridge, Oregon, vacated their dwelling unit and left a rental balance due.  They agreed to payment arrangements with a promise to pay.  They have not lived up to those arrangements.  As a Landlord, you are advised to dny tenancy.  They cannot be trusted to honor their word and commitments

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-and-Melissa-Bjarnson/Oakridge-Oregon-97463/Paul-and-Melissa-Bjarnson-Tenant-left-a-rental-owing-a-significant-amount-of-money-Oakrid-1117341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul and Melissa Bjarnson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My side

AUTHOR: Paul Bjarnson - ()

I have spoke to the manager a few times about this balance that I owe. I do plan to get it paid off. The significant amount of money I owe them is just over $500. I have made a couple of payments and plan to pay it off with my tax return. I have recieved mail reminders from them about the bill. They also have my phone number and have not contacted me by phone. I have no good excuse for not getting this balance paid off except for money is always tight. When we moved out they told me that they had never had anyone clean a place so well when moving out, but then tried to keep our deposit anyway. I am a veteran on dis-ability and have a very hard time remembering things that I need to do on a regular basis. I will get this taken care of when I can. I have never had any thought of just not paying this balance off. I do hope this report is removed when I do. I am not a bad or untrustworthy person.