begun

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — LAncaster Pennsylvania
Paul miller
Spring grove pa Spring grove, Pennsylvania USA

Paul miller I should become Amish for a day if I want this job; I'm to New Jersey for them out here; and I should really think about acting Amish!! If want this job Spring grove Pennsylvania

I went for a job interview with Paul Miller Trucking. Had a road test when I got back the DM said if I want this job I should act Amish for a day cause I'm to New Jersey for them out here; I should think about it if I want a second interview!!! The reason was that the old timer that does the second road test doesn't like people from New Jersey and this was a shock to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-miller/Spring-grove-Pennsylvania/Paul-miller-I-should-become-Amish-for-a-day-if-I-want-this-job-Im-to-New-Jersey-for-th-1059382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul miller