Complaint Review: Paula Finocchiaro HIll-206-369-6021-360-379-1234

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Conned — Portland Oregon United States of America
Paula Finocchiaro HIll-206-369-6021-360-379-1234
Internet, Washington United States of America

Paula Finocchiaro HIll-206-369-6021-360-379-1234 Paula HIll Phony Psychic fraud scam Internet, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Paula Hill is VERY GOOD! I highly disagree with your post.

*General Comment: Be assured that the New Shrink will also Bill for services

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Angry Client

*General Comment: Referred, and satisfied customer

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Attack on my services?

*Consumer Comment: Psychics

All the phony bells and whistles, why wasn't I paying attention.. Asking me to keep talking, asking for more money when "something comes up"

Asking lots of personal questions, which I am now worried about identity fraud.    Report Frauds like her to Washington State Attorney office.

Looked her up on google to fine ads for "Sorted Affair"   Offering to help the elderly with their affairs- another helpless group to prey on.

Kept asking me to call back, offers to send a tape for more money.  Said I had a negative block and needed many sessions to work through it.

Unfortunately I  gave away hard earned money to a snake oil saleswoman.    Do your homework, get a shrink , only you have the answers, not a phony empathic reader.  And do not send an untraceable Money Order, as asked for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paula-Finocchiaro-HIll-206-369-6021-360-379-1234/Internet-Washington-/Paula-Finocchiaro-HIll-206-369-6021-360-379-1234-Paula-HIll-Phony-Psychic-fraud-scam-Inte-715226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paula Finocchiaro HIll-206-369-6021-360-379-1234

Paula Hill is VERY GOOD! I highly disagree with your post.

AUTHOR: Oneabundantone - ()

In response... my personal experience with Paula has been the opposite of what you've said. Im not someone who gets readings all the time however the 3 times over the last 17 years I've gone to her have been extremely spot on. I personally own a health and wellness company and believe in owning your voice so, I can appreciate your concern however, Paula is a good person with astounding insight. Perception is reality and openness isn't easy. You may have had a bad experience; I'm sure 100s or thousands at this point would disagree.

#2 General Comment

Be assured that the New Shrink will also Bill for services

AUTHOR: John Johnson - ()

I have personally known Paula Hill for over 7 years as a friend, confidant and nurse.

Her personal and business dealings have been about everything generous, healthy, integrous, honest and responsible. This malicious internet attack on her character for requesting pre-agreed compensation for services is unjust and not worthy of continued publication. I would bring to question the validity of the report and integrity of the individual posting it and other similar repeated posts by the accuser. Be assured that the Shrink will also be handing over a bill that will provoke another future ripoff report.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Angry Client

AUTHOR: Paula Hill - ()

Obviously this customer is upset and confused about how psychic readings work. I am sorry she is attacking me when not happy with the information she received. I do not understand why the retaliation to me and my businesses. She was in contact with me one time and didn't like what she heard. I have an excellent reputation in the industry and work well with clients by phone and in-person. She has no idea what my other services entail and how I conduct business with other people. I feel sorry for this woman who has nothing better to do but attract negative energy to herself. She needs compassion and love. She is worried about "identity fraud?" when she is the one going after ME, not the reverse. I never asked for more money when "something comes up." I NEVER requested an untraceable money order, it is not how I do business. The tape is always included with the reading, when recorded.

#4 General Comment

Referred, and satisfied customer

AUTHOR: Robyn - (United States of America)

A friend of mine referred me to Paula Hill after the friend had consulted with Paula for 13 yrs.  I did call Paula, and have used her services.   We all have power of choice with what information or reading that Paula does.   She has been correct on many issues, and paths from her readings I have received.

Denial is one of the things that ppl use when things don't go their way, because of the choices they make on their own in a given situation.

Paula is merely putting out there from what she hears ppl are saying or NOT saying.

I always look at it that when praying to god for something to change in my situation, is that God made me with a brain, emotion, intuition, and decision making.  If god doesn't come thru with what we supposedly ask for, or resist what we don't want to face in our lives.......we have made that decision, either consciously or inconsciously.    Then is it proper to turn around and BLAME GOD?

Paula is NOT God, BUT, we all have to take responsibility for our paths, DECISIONS, IN LIFE.

To get torqued off because things didn't turn out a certain way, is no reason to blame others.

Robyn

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Attack on my services?

AUTHOR: Paula Hill - (United States of America)

I cannot believe someone who would go through an entire reading session with me and not communicate their issues at that time would generate a personal attack on my businesses. They did not have the integrity to talk with me about it nor call me back before writing this report. How sad is that?
I am a reputable and responsible psychic reader and so assist elders with their personal effects without any complaints (over the last 20 plus years) Shame on you!
Be compassionate, be accountable and be karmically tied to your issues.

Psychics

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

All psychics are phonies. That's why they live in single wides or bungalos instead of winning a lottery and not depending on suckers for a couple bucks.