Complaint Review: Paula Knight-Osborne

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Finger, Toes, and Web Site — Kansas Missouri United States of America
Paula Knight-Osborne
Kansas, Missouri United States of America

Paula Knight-Osborne PKOXpressionz Design Group, PKO Nails a phenomenal fake and liar; unprofessional; fungus; horrible web sites; promotes originality which is unfounded Kansas, Missouri

*General Comment: Standing by what I said...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Paula Knight-Osborne: Voted Best Nail Artist 2009 and Best Nail Salon 2010. "Nails are my Passion...Education is my Mission!"

Paula Knight-Osborne solicited us for business. First, I let her do my niece's nails. They were okay but I had a problem with her staff offering alcohol to a minor. The Koreans did a better job. I decided to not let her do mines. she tole us she did web sites and kept talking about it the whole time. I told her we didn't need one.

The next day my niece's nails were peeling, and she kept complaining about a burning in her cuticles. My sister waited a few days before taking her to the doctor. By them a fungus had formed. If we hadn't caught it in time, she would have lost one of her fingers.

another thing. Ms. Knight kept harrassing us about voting for her for the Hoodie Awards. People have to want to vote for you. Don't nobody want to be harrassed about voting for someone who does horrible work. I saw her web sites and look juts like everybody else's. They are to overpriced.

I also saw a lot of men coming in and out of the back. I asked if they had special services for men or something. It seemed rather strange to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paula-Knight-Osborne/Kansas-Missouri-/Paula-Knight-Osborne-PKOXpressionz-Design-Group-PKO-Nails-a-phenomenal-fake-and-liar-unp-750461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paula Knight-Osborne

#1 General Comment

Standing by what I said...

AUTHOR: Following Up? - (United States of America)

My family and i read what Ms. Osborne posted regarding her company, but we stand by our initial report. Our claims are not personal attacks, and we are shocked that they are being taken as such. We know and have known nothing of her personally.  Like everyone else, we have a right to express our displeasure in a service whenever we want and are able to. We don't care about awards and nominations and all that garbage because anyone can say or vote for anyone or anything whenever they want if given that kind of chance.

Face it, this woman does horrible work, and she needs to except that she isn't perfect. We know what our experience was and we're standing by that. Steve Harvey and his Hoodie Awards can't change that and neither can all the education and votes in the world. Taking our comments as someone else's means of a personal attack here is not right. Say what, you want, preach if you wnat. I don't care. You don't do good work. Accept the criticism and move on.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Dear Consumer,
DO NOT BE FOOLED by false claim posted about my business. It is untrue and was posted by a woman who carries a personal grudge against me. THIS CLAIM IS BOGUS slanders what I have worked diligently over the last 20 years to build with integrity and pride and casts an
unfavorable light on PKO (Paula Knight-Osborne) Nails, the business I have poured my time, my money, my heart and soul into building.
At PKO Nails, my customers are educated, protected, and treated with respect.  Client retention is high.  Customers consistently receive top-of-the-line service in a professional and sanitized atmosphere.  Furthermore, there has NEVER been a single instance
of customer infection during my business tenure.  Public records dont lie.  Feel free to look.

Reports on this site are permanent.  So lets look at the lies.

1.  I DO NOT solicit business.  Clients either book via my website or come to
me via referral.

2. Being the sole person in my salon, I DO NOT have a staff and DO NOT serve alcohol to clients.  Kansas City Police would have intervened had I served liquor to a minor.

3. If a client had almost lost a digit from a fungal infection, Im certain she would have sued.  Again, search public records. You wont find my business involved in any court cases. 20 years and NOT ONE INCIDENT!  This customers claim is definitely FALSE!

4.  While proud of the fact that I have been nominated for the Hoodie Awards, I am even more gratified that it is my clients who nominate me.  Only then do I send out e-blasts to pre-approved subscribers asking each to vote.  I DO NOT solicit votes in-house.

5.  Since my salon shares premises with an upscale hair salon, there is no back for men to constantly be coming in and out of.  This is just not true and is a blatant lie.

Here are my qualifications.

1.  In addition to operating a highly respected salon, I also travel the US on behalf of a nationally-recognized nail and lash company facilitating professional development workshops for seasoned and novice nail professionals, educating each on intricate, highly-specialized techniques and the appropriated ways to maintain sanitary working environments.

2.  I was recently selected to be a Harmony educator, an honor for which many apply but few are chosen.

3. I have been voted Best Nail Tech in Kansas City and have been featured in national magazines, newspapers, and radio shows, including the nationally syndicated Michael Baisden Show and Steve Harvey Morning Show.

4.  My salon has been nominated by my customers four consecutive years for the Steve Harvey Hoodie Awards.  In 2010, I was awarded Best Nail Salon by my customers.   IF my business was as unsanitary and unprofessional as this claim purports, then why would it be recognized on a national platform?

5.  I am employed with an internallionaly-known company where I am a certified educator/platform artist. I was a featured educator/technician at the International Beauty Show 2011 in New York.  My job: teach workshops and demonstrate to others how to do what I do so well.  Click this link to see me in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OFMx84khDQ&feature=related) .

RipoffReport.com provides a valuable service to consumers.  However, that service is tainted and its reputation for accuracy and reliability is called into question when vengeful people are
allowed to post false claims against innocent and ethical business owners. The refuted posting is one womans attempt to smear my reputation and to hurt me by attacking my business.  It is nothing more than the fanciful ruminations of a vindictive individual with a personal axe to grind.

Thank you for reading.