Complaint Review: Paula Knight-Osborne/Charlotte M. Logan

• Submitted: Fri, December 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: The Stylist — United States of America
Paula Knight-Osborne/Charlotte M. Logan

Paula Knight-Osborne/Charlotte M. Logan Pink Diamonds Agency They got paid but we got no service! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please email us so that we can further discuss any concerns you may have with our companies.

*Author of original report: Got a contract with no service to prove my point

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Pink Diamonds Agency, and I, Charlotte M. Logan, thank you for thinking of us

My business contracted with Charlotte M. Logan/Crandall-Davis, LLC in 2010 for marketing services. Ms. Logan was paid $600 to deliver a marketing plan which included flyer design and a street team.

I met with her to discuss her progress only to discover she had done nothing, and she even offered to give me a partial refund. We've have tried to contact Ms.Logan regarding setting this matter, but she hasn't returned our calls.

I saw that Ms. Logan partnered with PKOXpressionzGroup to provide website design, and I noticed that this company, PKOXpressionzGroup aka "Pink Diamonds Agency" aka "PKO LLC" has changed its name THREE times over the past year. Is there something to hide here? Why change your name this many times if your business is above board? I personally saw both parties at a concert where they arrived in a limosine. I called both Ms. Logan and Ms. Knight-Osborne but get no response.

Ms. Logan talks a good game but has stolen our money just as any other shyster would have. I researched Ms. Knight-Osborne and found she, too, has a shady past and does less than admirable work. She has a host of businesses she advertises on the web, and each of them has changed its name at least twice within the past 18 months.

I paid my deposit to PKOXpressionzGroup but never got a call back or a refund when requested. Crandall-Davis, LLC and Ms. Logan single-handedly destroyed the careers of three artists by making promises on which she never delivered, and each of them is prepared to give a report, if called upon. These two prey upon small businesses and artists, such as myself, knowing they have limited cash resources.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2011 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paula-Knight-OsborneCharlotte-M-Logan/internet/Paula-Knight-OsborneCharlotte-M-Logan-Pink-Diamonds-Agency-They-got-paid-but-we-got-no-s-813376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paula Knight-Osborne/Charlotte M. Logan

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Writing anonymous false accusations online in an attempt to damage legitimate businesses is easy.  Maintaining a solid award-winning business with a 100% customer service ranking (substantiated by customer surveys) is not.  Our companies have a reputation for prompt payment, community activism and community service by helping troubled teens, the unemployed, the underprivileged, and the homeless.  Additionally, we give far more than we ever get paid for doing and never think twice about it.  Please feel free to email us so that we can further discuss any concerns you may have with our companies.

Thanks for thinking of us God bless.

Got a contract with no service to prove my point

AUTHOR: The Stylist - (United States of America)

As we go through our books to determine what NOT to do again, I have a signed contract with Charlotte Logan for services she never delivered. Upon request, it can be supplied. Pink Diamonds Agency? Seriously, you're just as much full of crap as she is. See you in court.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Pink Diamonds Agency, and I, Charlotte M. Logan, thank you for thinking of us

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

With all due respect to the writer of this post, Paula Knight-Osborne, PKOXpressionzGroup aka Pink Diamonds Agency, and I, Charlotte M. Logan, thank you for thinking of us.  For our companies to be so adamantly and consistently on your mind in such a way that you would want to needlessly damage our business reputations only proves that we must be doing something right.  Thanks for thinking of us. Have a happy holiday season and God bless.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Pink Diamonds Agency, and I, Charlotte M. Logan, thank you for thinking of us

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)